An introduction: frequently asked questions
When was the company formed?
It Continues Now was formed in June 2017 by EDI-B2B consultants with over 20 years’ experience of working with multinational US manufacturers and software providers in the consumer packaged goods, telco, and insurance sectors.
What do you do?
We help leading manufacturers in the FMCG/CPG and Hi-Tech sectors to:
- improve B2B collaboration with their service partners, suppliers and customers through data exchange and business process automation.
- integrate “best in class” SaaS applications with their ERP (e.g. SAP).
This delivers business outcomes, for example:
- new functional capabilities through software and an agreed way of process collaboration between companies.
- end-to-end visibility of a business process spanning multiple companies.
- reduced costs and errors through less manual touch points.
- faster business cycles to get products to end consumers faster.
- process harmonisation.
- new data insights.
What are the reasons for project?
Typically, we engage with a Client in the following ways:
- due to global roll-out a new ERP (e.g. SAP) they have a need to integrate data from customers, suppliers, logistic partners, and banks with their new ERP.
- integrate their ERP (e.g. SAP) with best of breed SaaS application to make collaborative business process than spans multiple companies in a value chain.
- merger and acquisition activity that requires major business process change, introduction of new platforms to handle the increase in scale, or the need to consolidate or sunset platforms inherited by the acquisition.
- there is a compelling business case to move from in-house B2B platform infrastructure to a cloud iPaaS.
Do you use open B2B standards?
We will advise to implement B2B open published standard relevant to a customers sector and trading partners. For example: